2019 Indigenous Business Advisory Group
The voice of Indigenous businesses is critical in the ongoing growth of the sector. Supply Nation’s Indigenous Business Advisory Group was created last year to provide a forum for feedback and collaboration. This year the group will continue to develop solutions to assist our members and suppliers to do more business together.
Supply Nation believes the elected candidates will bring strong voices and experience to help inform and drive a better understanding of the issues impacting the Indigenous business sector.
Member representatives are comprised of Registered or Certified Suppliers who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
We’re pleased to announce the 2019 Indigenous Business Advisory Group members:
- Dwayne Good, Inspire Travel Management and InTravel Group, VIC
- Raymond Pratt, DICE Australia, NT
- Carol Vale, Murawin, NSW
- Daniel Motlop, Something Wild Australia, SA
- Rachelle Towart, Pipeline Talent, ACT
- Jane Tittums, Naanda Australia, WA
- Troy Rugless, PSG Holdings, NSW
In addition, to provide continuity, three members from last year’s group, upon a vote of the entire 2018 Indigenous Business Advisory Group membership, have agreed to serve for an additional term. We thank them for their service:
- Murray Saylor, Tagai Management Consultants, QLD
- Shane Kennelly, Kennelly Constructions, QLD
- Sam Reuben, Sawere Reuben, Torres Strait Islands
For further information about the Indigenous Business Advisory Group, please refer to the Terms of Reference. Alternatively, if you would like to contact the Indigenous Business Advisory Group to raise an issue or ask a question, please email us via email@example.com
View the inaugural Indigenous Business Advisory Group here.