2018 Indigenous Business Advisory Group
The voice of Indigenous businesses is critical in the ongoing growth of the sector. Supply Nation’s Indigenous Business Advisory Group was created last year to provide a forum for feedback and collaboration. We thank them for their service and dedication to the sector.
The inaugural Indigenous Business Advisory Group members:
- Narelle Anderson – Maybell Group Pty Ltd (Prevo), owns both Certified and Registered businesses based in NSW, NT and SA
- James Carroll – Boomerang Debt Recovery Pty Ltd, a Registered business based in NSW
- Shane Kennelly – Kennelly Constructions Pty Ltd, a Certified business based in QLD
- Katina Law – Indigenous Professional Services, a Certified business based in WA
- Michael McLeod – Message Stick Communications Pty Ltd, a Certified business based in NSW
- Sam Reuben – Sawere Reuben, a Registered business based in QLD
- Murray Saylor – Tagai Management Consultants Pty Ltd, a Certified business based in QLD
- Paul Schenk – Koori Enterprises Aboriginal Corporation, a Registered business based in NSW
L to R: Michael McLeod, James Carroll, Murray Saylor, Laura Berry, Narelle Anderson, Paul Schenk, Katina Law, Sam Reuben and Jenny Wardrop.