2019 Indigenous Business Advisory Group
The voice of Indigenous businesses is critical in the ongoing growth of the sector. Supply Nation’s Indigenous Business Advisory Group provides a forum for feedback and collaboration. This year the group will continue to develop solutions to assist our members and suppliers to do more business together.
The Indigenous Business Advisory Group brings strong voices and experience to the table to help inform and drive a better understanding of the issues impacting the Indigenous business sector.
The Group welcomes input and feedback from across the sector, if you would like to contact the Indigenous Business Advisory Group to raise an issue or ask a question, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Member representatives are comprised of Registered or Certified Suppliers who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
The 2019 Indigenous Business Advisory Group members are:
- Shane Kennelly, Kennelly Constructions, QLD (Chair)
- Jane Tittums, Naanda Australia, WA (Deputy Chair)
- Dwayne Good, Inspire Travel Management and InTravel Group, VIC
- Raymond Pratt, DICE Australia, NT
- Carol Vale, Murawin, NSW
- Daniel Motlop, Something Wild Australia, SA
- Rachelle Towart, Pipeline Talent, ACT
- Troy Rugless, PSG Holdings, NSW
- Murray Saylor, Tagai Management Consultants, QLD
For further information about the Indigenous Business Advisory Group, please refer to the Terms of Reference.
View the 2018 Indigenous Business Advisory Group here.