Indigenous Business Advisory Group
The voice of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses is critical to the ongoing growth of the sector. Supply Nation works alongside a group of business owners of Certified and Registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses that were elected to provide a forum for feedback, and to collaboratively develop solutions to assist our members and suppliers to do more business together.
The advisory group is comprised of up to a maximum of eight (8) representatives from Supply Nation’s Registered and Certified Suppliers along with Supply Nation’s Chief Executive Officer (or the CEO’s proxy) (as a non-contributing member).
Membership will be comprised of up to three (3) Supply Nation Registered Suppliers and up to three (3) Supply Nation Certified Suppliers and should represent the broad geography of Australia. Supply Nation may appoint up to two (2) additional Indigenous businesses to the Advisory Group. Member representatives from the Registered or Certified Suppliers must identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
The current members of the 2018 Indigenous Business Advisory Group are:
- Narelle Anderson – Maybell Group Pty Ltd (Prevo), owns both Certified and Registered businesses based in NSW, NT and SA
- James Carroll – Boomerang Debt Recovery Pty Ltd, a Registered business based in NSW
- Shane Kennelly – Kennelly Constructions Pty Ltd, a Certified business based in QLD
- Katina Law – Indigenous Professional Services, a Certified business based in WA
- Michael McLeod – Message Stick Communications Pty Ltd, a Certified business based in NSW
- Sam Reuben – Sawere Reuben, a Registered business based in QLD
- Murray Saylor – Tagai Management Consultants Pty Ltd, a Certified business based in QLD
- Paul Schenk – Koori Enterprises Aboriginal Corporation, a Registered business based in NSW
Download terms of reference here.