- Do you need expert advice to help you solve your business problem?
- Do you have a professional skill to share that will make a meaningful difference to an Indigenous business?
- Do you need an answer to get you ahead in your business?
- Do you want to gain leadership skills and build your resume and want to learn more about Indigenous Australians and make new connections?
- Did you know that volunteering teaches people compassion and understanding?
Become a JumpStart volunteer and help make a meaningful difference to Indigenous Australia.
Supply Nation's JumpStart App is a unique tool that connects Certified Suppliers to skilled volunteers from corporate and government members who want to share their skills and knowledge with Indigenous businesses to help them grow.
Using JumpStart: if you are a Certified Supplier
All you have to do is download the app and register yourself as an Indigenous business. Once you have registered you can ask any business question or post a problem that you need solved by entering the question in the app.
Once this is done the app then matches you up with a volunteer who can help solve their business problem or question. You then connect, meet and solve your problem together.
Download the App Now
The Supply Nation JumpStart app is available for download now.
Step 1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play
Step 2. Download the App
Step 3. Select "Forgot password"
Step 4. Enter the prompts in the email to set a new password for JumpStart
1. What is JumpStart and how does it work?
JumpStart is an app that matches Indigenous businesses up with skilled volunteers to solve a business question and help assist Indigenous businesses to grow.
2. Does it cost my business to join JumpStart?
There is a cost and to find out more please contact us at email@example.com
3. Who are the skilled volunteers and how are they selected?
Skilled volunteers work with our corporate and government partners who want to volunteer to make a meaningful difference to the lives of Indigenous Australians.
4. What type of advice or assistance can the skilled volunteers provide?
Any business based problem can be solved.
5. How often can I use JumpStart?
You can use the app as many times as you need to solve your business problems.
(For skilled volunteers)
6. Why should I become a Jumpstart volunteer?
If you have a business skill and want to share it with an Indigenous business to make a meaningful difference to an Indigenous business and help them grow then the app is for you.
Through Jumpstart you will be able to utilise your professional skills, become a member of a unique network of advisors, and help small and emerging Indigenous businesses.
7. How do I become a JumpStart volunteer?
The selection process for JumpStart skilled volunteers will be managed by the Supply Nation member organisation you are employed by. Contact your supervisor and request to be part of JumpStart volunteering program.
8. How much commitment do I need to make as a JS volunteer?
This depends on the job request and your time. Usually a project will last a week but some may take longer. It depends on how much time you have to give.
9. How does my employer/manager track my contribution as a volunteer?
A report is generated for your manager and workplace to monitor your contributions. This allows for employers and Supply Nation to ensure a successful program that supports everyone involved.