The Supply Nation Leadership Roundtable is an invitation only event held once every quarter.
The Leader’s Roundtable brings together Australia’s top supplier diversity professionals to workshop and discuss innovative solutions to the problem of how to grow a business to meet a specific opportunity . By sharing knowledge and collaborating across industries, this event will enable members to shift gears and drive further success in their supplier diversity programs.
Eligibility criteria 2018:
- Corporate and Government members who have been active for more than 1 year
- Current membership is paid in full
- Members who have demonstrated ongoing spend in the highest bracket for their industry, with high numbers of contracts and purchases with Indigenous Businesses. This year, we require that this spend is reported to Supply Nation via Spendtrack.
- Members who have demonstrated high levels of engagement with Supply Nation, including regular meetings with their Relationship Managers, participation in events and training, and additional value-addition such as sponsorship of events or special projects.
Leadership Roundtable Schedule:
- Q1: Thursday 15 March 2018
- Q2: Thursday 28 June 2018
- Q3: Thursday 2 August 2018
- Q4: Thursday 15 November 2018
Jenny is a descendant of the Wiradjuri people, who originally occupied an area of central NSW. She was given the tribal name of 'Buuya Buuya' (meaning butterfly) by the Wiradjuri elders of Dubbo in NSW. Jenny's distinctive designs draw on the traditional stories handed down by her great grandmother, mother and aunt and her extended family.
"When creating my art, I use a combination of earthy and vibrant colours. These colours are inspired by the flora and fauna of the dry outback where I grew up and the coastal landscape where I now live."