Join the AIMSC Delegation to the National Minority Supplier Development Council’s Annual Business Opportunity Fair and Conference in Denver Colorado from 27-31 October 2012.
This delegation is being led by AIMSC founder, entrepreneur, CEO of Message Stick Communications and all-round ambassador for the success of Indigenous business, Mr Michael McLeod.
Dates: 27-31 October 2012
To help AIMSC Members and Certified Suppliers build global supplier diversity networks and opportunities.
By participating the AIMSC delegation to AIMSC’s US sister council - the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) - event, delegates will:
- Attend and participate in the NMSDC’s one day business opportunity fair that showcases Fortune 500 company’s supplier diversity programs
- Network and explore business opportunities with Fortune 500 companies, minority owned businesses, supplier councils from the UK, Canada, South Africa and China, and supplier diversity experts
- Build their knowledge of supplier diversity for application in the Australian context
- Global Link Meeting and Reception with all minority supplier councils in the US, UK, Canada, South Africa and China (27 October)
- NMSDC Business Opportunity Fair, Conference and Awards dinner (28-31 October)
- Bespoke one-on-one meetings between AIMSC delegates and pre-identified companies (27-31 October. To be arranged once registration is confirmed)
The theme for the NMSDC’s 2012 event is, “Minority Business and Corporate America: Advancing Minority Suppliers in the Global Supply Chain”. The NMSDC annual event is the national benchmark for minority business development. Over 7,000 people from a mix of Fortune 500 companies, minority business and academia participate in the three day event.
Who should participate:
This delegation is open to AIMSC Members and Certified Suppliers only. If you are not an AIMSC Member or Certified Supplier please contact the AIMSC office to register for membership or certification.
AIMSC Members should send:
- Procurement Executives
- Procurement Managers
- Purchasing Officers
- Corporate Social Responsibility Managers
- Managers Indigenous Programs
- Operations Managers
- Anyone in the company who has responsibility for doing supplier diversity
AIMSC Certified Suppliers should send their CEO and / or executive responsible for the supplier’s operations and business development.
Natalie Walker & Sharon Winsor - NMSDC Business Opportunity Fair 2011: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkyx3Jvysco&list=UUmSV3eo6wFZJFDe_JSRGwVw&index=11&feature=plcp
Natalie Walker & Laura Berry - NMSDC Business Opportunity Fair 2011: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVRjcyCx6ws&list=UUmSV3eo6wFZJFDe_JSRGwVw&index=12&feature=plcp
The cost of participating in this delegation is $1500 (including GST) per participant. This includes a 10 per cent administration fee, all meals, all briefing materials, NMSDC event registration and on ground transportation to and from the airport.
Participants will arrange and pay for their own incidental, travel and accommodation costs. The AIMSC Delegation will stay at the same hotel. The details of this hotel will be confirmed in late July.
How to register your interest:
Register your interest here by 30 June 2012.
Conference website: www.nmsdc.org/nmsdc/app/template/contentMgmt,ContentPage.vm/contentid/1964